Current Job Listings:
In-Home Sales and Design Associate
Looking for individuals who are good with people, energetic, willing to work hard and follow a proven process, goal oriented, and have great listening skills. If this describes you, please read on!
Rapidly growing company looking for goal-oriented salesperson who can take advantage of this commission-based sales opportunity. Most leads provided. Income potential between $30K – $75K first year. This is a full-time sales position.
Are you stirred by style? Intrigued by texture? Have a talent for transforming average into awesome? Floor Coverings International Design Associates work with customers in their homes to help them fulfill their dreams. By listening to our customers’ needs and desires, a Design Associate guides customers through the flooring selection process by bringing flooring samples to their homes. The Design Associate also measures the space to ensure accurate ordering and installation of the customer’s selection.
- Sales Skill (business management, presentation, closing)
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Professional image and professional presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Design experience/knowledge a plus
- Flooring experience not required
- Complete 8 -10 appointments per week
- Generate leads as needed by executing follow-up programs, providing an unmatched customer experience, and building quality business relationships
- Contact all new leads to set up appointments on a timely basis
- Show up professionally and on time to all appointments
- Use resources to provide customers with the best flooring for their needs
- Complete accurate paper work to allow installers to deliver on expectations
- Be available to work at local Home Shows
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion
- Make decisions and act in accordance with Floor Coverings International’s core values and mission